We work with you to take care of your only body, inside and out.
Nutrition Coaching Program: Balance, Strengthen and Accelerate Your Health!
With a personalized, evidenced-based approach we will answer questions, explore solutions, de-bunk myths, and provide individualized recommendations for all things food and nutrition. All members will work closely with our Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist to create a plan and set nutrition goals that are realistic, balanced and most importantly, tastes great and leaves you satisfied. We will focus on incremental, manageable changes that, when sustained over time, yield amazing results. We understand how difficult this might be, how frustrating and hopeless it may feel when you’re stuck and don’t know where to turn. We do not judge, but rather, accept every person for who they are and where they are at this point in their lives. We’re here to work with you to make difficult adjustments to your life, to encourage and coach you through the rough roads ahead where you might stumble, and to light a path to discover and become the best version of yourself possible.
Learn more about our Nutrition Coaching
Meet our Registered Dietician
Nutrition Coach: Catherine Kling Nourse, MPH, RDN, LD
Catherine is a Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist with a Master’s Degree in Public Health who helps individuals, families and communities achieve exceptional health outcomes. Her food philosophy, eat well to be well, is grounded in evidence-based research and seasoned with an appreciation of local real food. Catherine’s recipe for success: an integrated approach to nutrition coaching that effectively connects folks with food that nourishes. She will work with you to develop an individual food and nutrition program that is holistic, nourishing, and delicious.
- A thorough initial nutrition assessment
- A nutrition plan customized for each individual
- Twice monthly, or weekly nutritional counseling sessions with our Registered Dietician
- Meal preparation program and shopping guide
- Food tracking program, food journal review
- Initial and ongoing baseline measurements
- Lifestyle nutrition education
- Unlimited access to a nutrition coach via email with questions as we develop your plan
- Confused by all the contradictory information out there?
- Struggle with what to eat? Or how much?
- Want to be understood as a person with real desires and frustrations?
- Need accountability when it comes to what, when, and how much to eat?
- Frustrated or stuck in a rut with your health and fitness?
- Want to feel better about yourself? Feel more confident? Attractive?
- Want to feel more energy? More passion and vigor?
- Are you concerned about your cognitive function? Worried about dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Concerned about your cardiovascular health?
- Do you need to rebuild lean muscle mass?
4 Monthly Private Coaching Sessions
Email Support From RDN
Lifestyle Nutrition Education
Food Journal Review
Food Tracking Program
Food Shopping Guide
Meal Planning Toolkit
Grocery Store Tour
JUMP START Plan
7 Day Meal Plan
We’ll use a seasonal calendar, your personal preferences and the nutrition facts label, to develop a nutritious, balanced weekly menu and shopping list.
Pantry Purge & Refrigerator Rehab
A complete review of your pantry and refrigerator for a little spring cleaning (no matter the season); we’ll create a list to help stock your shelves with healthful options that align with your food/nutrition goals.
Nourse Farm Tour
Shake the hand that feeds you…receive a guided tour of Nourse Farm and learn about local food production; participate in Pick Your Own and sample the freshest produce in Westborough *Includes a CSA share and cookbook ($50 value)
Eat Well to Be Well